Responsibility for the role
- Implement, support and manage the implementation of commercial policies, including tenders and offers, and Market Access activities with selected customers in order to maximize sales opportunities for the Company.
- Support the resolution of any problems that may arise.
- Maintaining contacts with the interlocutors (pharmacists, hospital administrations, institutions, etc.) interested in the company's drugs.
- To ensure through market analysis activities the knowledge of the commercial dynamics of one's own territory and of the assigned interlocutors.
- Ensure the inclusion of products in the local PTOs / PTORs and any fulfillment link to the availability of Sandoz products.
- Monitor the evolution of the health system at the local level, identifying the relevant stakeholders (both locally and regionally) for the territories of Tuscany and Umbria and the evolutionary trends.
- At the same time, collaborating with the other corporate actors involved (Area Manager and Product Specialists) in the management of the area and activities.
- Degree in scientific and / or economic subjects
- Good knowledge of Italian and English
- Access skills and regional network are considered preferential requirements
- Preferable residence / domicile in the Florence area